Far from rustic, Maldives is dotted with over-water villas and beachfront suites designed with almost every modern convenience imaginable. In between dips in the topaz blue ocean, indulge in fine dining restaurants featuring an endless array of gastronomic delights and beverage lists with bottles to please every palate. From top notch spas to full service salons, prepare to be pampered.
- 3 nights stay at the Paradise Island Resort and Spa
- Daily breakfast and dinner buffet
- Free Wifi
- Return airport transfers by speedboat
Your holiday itinerary
Arrive at Maldives
Arrive at the Male airport and transfer to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, set out for a half day city tour.
Day at leisure
After an elaborate breakfast, spend your day at leisure. Get a tan, enjoy refreshments, and unwind or opt for some adventurous water sports such as jet skiing, para-sailing, kayaking, kite surfing, water-skiing, deep-sea diving, and lots more at an additional cost. You may also opt for an optional dolphin sighting tour and enjoy the exhilarating experience of seeing dolphins in their element. In the evening, return to your hotel.
Day at leisure
After a delightful breakfast, spend your day relaxing. Alternatively, choose to enjoy a spa or simply continue with your water activities of submarine dives or go golfing or splurge on some shopping.
The nightlife of Maldives is also pretty exciting with underwater nightlife and beach parties. Alternatively, you may also choose to take an optional
tour of the capital city - Malé. Visit the various famous landmarks including the Grand Friday Mosque, Islamic Centre, the National Museum and more. After the tour, return to the hotel for a relaxing stay.
Enjoy a wonderful buffet breakfast and check out from the hotel with exciting memories of the trip.
* Prices are valid only until 30 November 2017. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. Infant and children rates are applicable. Additional options are available upon request. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. Easy monthly payment plans are available from select participating banks through Musafir Holidays retail outlets and are subject to approval. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
* In the event of a cancellation, 10% of the booking amount is non refundable. If the cancellation is received 45 - 30 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted. if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure, 40% of the total amount will be deducted. If the trip is cancelled 0 - 15 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted.