Important Note: Departures on Every Friday
Your stay includes
- Travel by bus with an English speaking guide
- Accommodation in 4 Star Hotels with breakfast buffet
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: VIENNA, BUDAPEST, PRAGUE
- Boat: Danube River in Budapest, Vltava River in Prague
- Evening transfer: City Hall Square in Vienna, Vaci Utca in Budapest , Old Town Square in Prague
- Ticket admission: Prague Castle
|Hotel||Cost per person
on Twin/Double share basis
Welcome to Europe!!! Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schönbrunn Palace. Today we take a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert. Here we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces and the vibrant city center. Then we head directly to Schönbrunn Palace, where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon of leisure in the city center. In the evening we will go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the nightlife in the neighboring streets. Here you will get the opportunity to take dinner.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Cruise on the Danube, city tour of Budapest, evening transfer. We have an approximately three-hour journey to BUDAPEST, Hungary. Arriving at around 11:30, we will discover Budapest (known as the “Queen of the Danube”) on a boat tour along the river. Budapest is divided by the Danube River, with historic Buda on one side and cosmopolitan Pest on the opposite side. Time for lunch, followed by a scenic tour of the city. After the tour enjoy some leisure time. At the end of the day we finish in the lively area of Vaci Utca, where there are lots of opportunities to take your dinner.
BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA - PRAGUE
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS. Time to explore Bratislava. Czech landscapes. Evening transfer in Prague.We will leave Budapest for BRATISLAVA, the capital of Slovakia and a city alongside the Danube. With an attractive historic center, take time to see the city and enjoy lunch. After lunch we will continue our journey to the Czech Republic, PRAGUE. Arriving in the evening, we will make our way to the Old Town Square. This central location provides a great introduction to Prague, full of energy and touristic activities. You can take your dinner at one of the restaurants offering international cuisines, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river. Today we will visit the capital, Prague, the Baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included). Subsequently, we shall take a boat tour on the Vltava River. In the afternoon enjoy some free time to explore the city. In the evening, we will enjoy more time in the historic city center and there will be an opportunity for you to have dinner. Return to the hotel.
After breakfast, the end of our services.
Your stay excludes
- Any domestic or international airfare
- Visa fee [Schengen Visa assistance will be provided]
- Lunches and dinners other than mentioned
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- There shall be a supplement charge for arrival/departure transfer between 22:00 hrs to 07:00 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable, then the same will be Payable directly at the hotel /Apartment
Terms & Conditions
- Passport and Resident Permit should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the expected date of return from
- Cost of VISA is not included
- Rates are subject to availability.
- It’s your responsibility to understand the travel and return policy of the State of Qatar before you confirm the
package. Full details of the MOPH travel and return policy can be read here.
- Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
- You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa.
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability.
Cancellation policy -
- Initial booking deposit of QAR 1500 per person is non-refundable.
- TBA at the time of confirmation
- Prior to 45 days or more: 10% of the holiday amount is non-refundable + Full cancellation for non-refundable tickets
- 44 and 31 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 25% of the holiday cost
- 30 and 15 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 50% of the holiday cost
- 14 and 10 days of departure: Non-refundable booking amount + 75% of the holiday cost
- 10 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.