- Guaranteed early check-in at the hotel
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at the Brim Hotel Tbilisi or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day City Tour
- Full Day Trip to Ananuri – Gudauri – Kazbegi
- Full Day Sighnaghi - Bobde Tour (Kakheti Tour)
- Return airport transfers
- Travel Insurance with COVID cover
- All Tours and Transfers using a private coach as per the above itinerary with guide
Georgia the home to Caucasus Mountain Villages. From its green valley’s spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries in Eastern Europe. Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia lies on the banks of the Mtkvari river and is known for its historical structures, museums and art galleries. Tiflis Avenue is an art centre and a gallery that showcases a variety of Georgian artists. If you are an art lover, you simply cannot miss attending one of the art exhibitions that are held at the avenue quite regularly.
- Any domestic or international airfare
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Lunches and dinners.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Initial booking deposit of QAR 500 per person
|Category||Cost per person
on twin sharing basis
|Cost per person
on triple sharing basis
|Cost per child with extra bed (6 - 11 years)
||Cost per child sharing with the parents (2 - 6 years)
||Cost per person
on single sharing basis
|Cost per infant (< 2 years)
|Standard ||QAR 1199
|Premium ||QAR 1299 ||QAR 1299 ||QAR 1099||QAR 999 ||QAR 1699 ||QAR 299 |
Arrival | Half Day Tbilisi City Tour
Welcome to Tbilisi. Upon arrival meet our representative at the arrival gate and transferred to the hotel and guaranteed early check-in at the hotel and have nice sleep at the hotel. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and followed by half day Tbilisi City Tour; Set out for a half-day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi in the afternoon. Visit the main attractions of the city such as Old Tbilisi, Meydan, Sulphur baths, Metekhi Plateau, Synagogues, Mosques, Glass Bridges of Peace and Samba. Also visit Rustaveli Avenue, Liberty Square. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Full Day Ananuri, Gudauri & Kazbegi Tour
Tuck into a hearty breakfast and proceed for the beautiful Kazbegi. The First stop is at the Feudal Fortress in Ananuri. Visit the old church and get on the highest defensive tower. Afterwards, pass the skiing resort Gudauri, through the so-called Georgian- Russian military road, and get to the village Kazbegi, which lies on the rout of mountain Kazbegi. From there, go up to the church of Saint Trinity on top of mountain Gergeti. You can enjoy the spectacular mountain scenes and panorama. After visiting the church, return to the village and see the ethnographic museum of Kazbegi. There will be stops on the way to take pictures. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Full Day Sighnaghi – Bobde Tour (Kakheti Tour)
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and proceed for Kakheti Tour (Kingdome of wine yard) - Explore the eastern part of Georgia – the place of grapes and winery. Enjoy the amazing view of Alazani valley and Sighnaghi, known as the city of love. Take a walk through the ancient streets and interact with the locals. (Duration of the tour 6 to 7 hours).
Departure | Tbilisi to Doha
Early check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for catching the flight back to Doha.
Special Notes: The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot may be provided
- As a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child
- Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
- Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room
- Kindly check with your Sales Officer for details
Terms and conditions
- Passport and Resident Permit should be valid for minimum 6 months from the expected date of return from the destination.
- Cost of VISA is not included..
- Rates are subject to availability.
- It’s your responsibility to understand the travel and return policy of the State of Qatar before you confirm the package. Full details of the MOPH travel and return policy can be read here.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa.
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.
Your reservation request will be confirmed upon receipt of the full payment due at the time of booking. In these cases you will be notified at the time of booking. Although every effort will be made to confirm your request, please note that travel arrangements are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation and Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to make changes if required. Before a booking is confirmed, Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to amend price of product due to any circumstances outside the control of Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees and hotel rate adjustments / availability. Advertised prices are also subject to seasonal changes, exchange rates and may vary slightly. Payments can be made via bank transfers, Visa or MasterCard.
Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the expected date of return from the final-destination. Resident Permit card should be valid for minimum 3 months from the expected date return from the final-destination. Cost of VISA is not included. Passengers who are holding a valid Qatar RP card are eligible for getting visa on arrival in Georgia. Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Prices include return economy fares. Additional options are available upon request. Cost of visa and travel insurance are not included. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard Check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & Check-out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check-in and late check-out is subject to availability. Fix Departure date, no amendment and changes possible. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is canceled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is canceled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is canceled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.