- 4 nights stay at the Best Western Candia Hotel or similar
- Breakfast buffet
- Free WiFi
- Half day city tour
- Athens tour and Argolis OR Delphi tour with lunch
- Saronic Islands cruise to Hydra, Poros, Aegina islands with lunch
- Return airport transfers
Your holiday itinerary
Arrival - Athens
Arrive at the Athens International Airport and transfer to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Athens sightseeing city tour
After a scrumptious breakfast, go on a half day city tour to visit the highlights of the city like Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Next, pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium. Visit the architectural marvel of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and more.
One day cruise (hydra-poros-aegina islands) with lunch
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the port for a full day cruise to the 3 Saronic islands of Hydra, Poros, Aegina. Lunch will be served on board. At each island, get off the boat to discover the individual character of the island. Hydra is an artist’s delight with boutiques, shops and cafes around the harbour. Poros is a pretty island with a lot of scope for shopping. Aegina is the largest of the Saronic Islands, and is famous for BBQ sea food and pistachio nuts.
Full day Argolis tour with lunch
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for your full day Argolis tour. Visit Corinth Canal, Mycenae, Nafplion and Epidaurus as part of this tour. This tour includes lunch.
Enjoy breakfast, check out from your hotel and spend the day shopping and exploring the city on your own. In the evening, transfer to the airport and board your flight to return home with great memories of your holiday.
Athens in Greece is known as the historical capital of Europe. You’ll be mesmerized by the old mansions, well-preserved ones and other worn down by time.
An enchanting historical trip awaits you.
* Prices are valid only until 30 November 2017. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. No amendments or changes will be possible. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
* In the event of a cancellation 10% of the booking amount is non refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure, we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received 45 - 30 days prior to departure 25% of the total amount will be deducted, if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 40% of the total amount will be deducted, and if the trip is cancelled 0 - 15 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.