- 2 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
||Cost per person in QAR
|King Guest Room
|King Guest Room Sea View
|One Bed Room Suite Sea View
|Two Bed Room Beach Villa with Private Pool||2730
|Three Bed Room Beach Villa with Private Pool||2660
|Four Bed Room Beach Villa with Private Pool ||3900|
Your reservation request will be confirmed upon receipt of the full payment due at the time of booking. In these cases you will be notified at the time of booking. Although every effort will be made to confirm your request, please note that travel arrangements are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation and Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to make changes if required. Before a booking is confirmed, Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to amend price of product due to any circumstances outside the control of Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees and hotel rate adjustments / availability. Advertised prices are also subject to seasonal changes, exchange rates and may vary slightly. Payments can be made via bank transfers, Visa or MasterCard.
Prior to 46 days or more : Non-refundable deposit of QAR 500 per person
Between 45 to 31 days of departure : 25% of the package cost
Between 30 to 21 days of departure : 50% of the package cost
Prior to 20 days of departure : 100% of the package cost
Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Additional options are available upon request. Cost of travel insurance are not included. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard Check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & Check-out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check-in and late check-out is subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is canceled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is canceled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is canceled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.