Azerbaijan Tour Inclusions
- Guaranteed early check-in on the arrival day
- 3 nights stay in Baku at the City Park hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Baku City Tour
- Full Day Gabala Tour
- Full Day Absheron-Peninsula Tour
- Return airport transfers
- Entry fees: Ferris wheel, Funicular, Ateshgah (Fire Temple), Yanardag (Burning Mountain)
- Free travel insurance with Covid cover
- Any domestic or international airfare
- Visa fee (if applicable)
- Lunches and dinners.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Booking Deposit QAR 500 per person only
||Cost per person on twin sharing basis
||Cost per person on triple sharing basis
||Cost per child with extra bed (6 - 11 Years)
||Cost per child sharing with the parents (2 - 6 Years)
||Cost per person on single sharing basis
|Cost per infant (<2 Years)
Your holiday itinerary
Arrival | Half Day Baku City Tour
Welcome to Baku. Upon arrival meet our representative at the arrival gate and transferred to the hotel and guaranteed early check-in at the hotel and have nice sleep at the hotel. After the breakfast proceed for half day Baku City Tour; visit to the Medieval sights of the Old City Old Mosques (11-19 CC) - Old Bath - Narrow Small streets - Art shops - Bench of handcrafter. Excursion continues by visit to Baku Boulevard. - Little Venice. Panorama of the city and Baku Bay from Upland Park.
Full Day Gabala Tour
After breakfast proceed for Excursion through Gabala: Gabala is the most ancient city of Azerbaijan. The top provincial holiday center of Azerbaijan. Gabala is considered a popular tourist destination due to the combination of a very good spring climate, mountainous landscape, and diverse fauna. One of the scenic highlights of Gabala is Yeddi Gozel Waterfall. The name means 'seven beauties' due to the seven stages of the falls. The waterfall, situated in woodlands west of Vandam, is climbed by thousands of people each year - the lower levels being accessible by stairways. “Nohurgol” Lake - Nohur Lake which existed as a natural lake, Swimming in the Nohur lake is prohibited, however, fishing is allowed here – this is one of the main entertainment attractions that people enjoy near this place. You can even have a small voyage on a boat. Tour to Tufandag: The area of the recreational tourism is located about 4 km from Gabala region. Tufandag is now an excellent destination for active holidaymakers and those seeking peace and quiet in winter as well as summer. Tufandag offers you the longest cableway trip of the world - skiing in winter, training of skiing, different kind of entertainments.
Full Day Absheron-Peninsula Tour
After breakfast proceed for Excursion through Absheron peninsula: Absheron - is the name of the peninsula, where Baku City is located. First, we will start with excursion to the temple of fire worshipers - Ateshgah. Atashgah located 30 kilometers far from the center of Baku. Long time ago, these lands, where natural gas bursts outward with burning torches, have always attracted fire worshipers from all over the world. Baku, with its oil, the "burning earth" known far beyond its borders. Moreover, it is not surprising that the religion in the states that arose in the 7th century BC, such as Manna and Media, was Zoroastrianism which spontaneous combustion of oil and gas was its spread. Therefore, in this territory, until today, the temple of eternal fire Ateshgah has been preserved.
Our excursion continues by visiting Yanardag (azeri. yanar – burning, dag - hill). Moreover, in the real meaning of his name the hill burns indeed. Nowadays Yanardag is the only place where natural gas comes out.
Early check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for catching the flight back to Doha.
Special Notes:The above itinerary is Tentative and subject to change and the Final Itinerary will be shared at the time of Handovers.
- As a 3rd in a triple room, a roll away cot may be provided
- As a 3rd in a double room, no bed or cot will be provided to the child
- Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
- Maximum of 3 persons are allowed per room
- Kindly check with your Sales Officer for details
Terms and conditions
- Passport and Resident Permit should be valid for minimum 6 months from the expected date of return from the destination.
- Cost of VISA is not included. Passengers who are holding a valid Qatar RP card are eligible for getting visa on arrival in Azerbaijan.
- Rates are subject to availability.
- It’s your responsibility to understand the travel and return policy of the State of Qatar before you confirm the package. Full details of the MOPH travel and return policy can be read here.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa.
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.
Your reservation request will be confirmed upon receipt of the full payment due at the time of booking. In these cases you will be notified at the time of booking. Although every effort will be made to confirm your request, please note that travel arrangements are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation and Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to make changes if required. Before a booking is confirmed, Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to amend price of product due to any circumstances outside the control of Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees and hotel rate adjustments / availability. Advertised prices are also subject to seasonal changes, exchange rates and may vary slightly. Payments can be made via bank transfers, Visa or MasterCard.
Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the expected date of return from the final-destination. Resident Permit card should be valid for minimum 3 months from the expected date return from the final-destination. Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet. Prices include return economy fares. Additional options are available upon request. Cost of visa and travel insurance are not included. Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates. The itinerary is subject to change/swap without any prior notice. There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel. Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included. You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa. Please Note: Standard Check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours & Check-out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check-in and late check-out is subject to availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received prior to 45 days or more of departure, full price of the non-refundable tickets will be deducted; 44 - 31 days prior to departure, 25% of the total amount will be deducted; if the holiday is canceled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount will be deducted; if the trip is canceled 14 - 10 days prior to departure, 75% of the total amount will be deducted; and if the trip is canceled 10 days prior to departure, 100% of the total amount will be deducted. In case of non-refundable tickets, the entire amount of the ticket will be deducted.