No. of nights: 3 nights & 4 days
- 3 nights stay 4* Hotel
- 1-night stay at Atlantis the palm with Dinner
- Hotel Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfers on Private Basis
- Half Day City Tour of Dubai on Sharing Basis
- Dhow Cruise Creek with Dinner on Sharing Basis
- Desert Safari with Dinner on Sharing Basis
- Aqua Venture Theme Park Access – 1 Day Only
- Lost Chambers – 1 Day Only
- UAE Tourist Visa – 30 Days
- Covid-19 Insurance
- All applicable taxes and fees
||Cost per person
on twin/triple sharing basis
|Cost per person
on single basis
|Cost per child
with extra bed (0-11 years)
|Cost per child
without extra bed (0-5 years)
|Cost per infant
Your holiday itinerary
Arrival - Dubai Airport
Arrival in Dubai. Meet and Greet at the Airport and later you would be transferred to the Hotel. Check in to your hotel. Dinner on your own, Overnight at the Hotel.
Half Day City Tour & Dhow Cruise
After Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Half Day City Tour of Dubai. Discover the best of Dubai on a half-day Dubai sightseeing tour with an expert guide. Traveling by comfortable coach or minivan, take in Dubai’s top landmarks as you absorb the cosmopolitan atmosphere. Snap photos of the Burj Al-Arab, the sail-shaped hotel on its own artificial island; learn about local history at the Dubai Museum and much more. Sign off with a visit to the Deira Spice Souk and free time to explore the brilliant Gold Souk. Later Drop Back to the Hotel. Lunch on your own.
Later in the evening Pickup from the Hotel for Dhow Cruise Enjoy 2 hours of cruising with Unlimited soft drinks. Access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open-air upper deck Enjoy International Buffet and Arabic traditional dinner options (Veg. & Non-Veg.) with Soft Music and Entertainment Shows. Transfer back to your Hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Burj Khalifa & Desert Safari with Dinner
After Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Burj Khalifa and Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 124 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf. Later Transfer back to the Hotel. Lunch on your own
Later In afternoon Pickup from the Hotel and experience The Adventures Desert Safari. Go on a safari trip to the desert and explore the secrets of Dubai's breath-taking sands. Try out all the stomach-churning adventures and experience some heart-thumping dune bashing action. And most importantly, feast on sumptuous intercontinental barbecue dinner in a traditional Arabic Bedouin camp along with amazing folk & Belly dance performances. The desert safari Dubai trip will let you escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and discover the forgotten lifestyle of the past century Arabs. Later Transferred back to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Atlantis the Palm with Aqua Venture Access + Lost Chambers with Dinner
After Breakfast at the hotel. Check Out from the Hotel and Proceed to Atlantis the Palm. After check in. Aqua venture brings the best of what one can experience in a waterpark, making it, without a doubt, the best waterpark in Dubai. Enjoy a day filled with exotic marine creatures and some of the best, most adventurous water rides and slides in this award-winning waterpark.
Plus Visit Lost Chambers Discover a world of exotic marine life with an entrance ticket to The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Dubai’s Atlantis The Palm resort. Made up of chambers and lagoons themed around the legendary undersea city of Atlantis, the spectacular aquarium houses a world of tropical sea life. Explore at your own pace and see radiant reef fish, seahorses, rays, sharks, and countless other creatures, including those in the vast Ambassadors Lagoon. Later have Buffet Dinner at the Hotel. Overnight at the Atlantis Hotel.
Later Check out from the Hotel and proceed to
Airport for onward flight back home.
- Tours, entrance tickets not specified in the itinerary
- Tips, gratuities to driver and guide
- Porterage service
- Any other service not included in the Inclusions
- Lunch & Dinners
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- You are fully responsible for verifying and obtaining the documents required for your trip and visa.
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Mandatory PCR Test has to be done within 72 hours of flight and Hard Copy of the report has to be presented to Airline Check in Counter.
- IN CASE GUEST TEST POSITIVE ON ARRIVAL IN UAE THEN NEED TO FOLLOW LOCAL QUARANTINE PROCEDURE OF UAE. THE COST WOULD BE PAID BY THE GUEST DIRECTLY. MUSAFIR.COM WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PAYMENT FOR QUARANTINE PROCEDURE IF THE GUEST TEST POSITIVE.
- THE PACKAGE AMOUNTS REMAINS NONREFUNDABLE INCASE THE GUEST TEST POSITIVE.
- Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel.
- Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.
Your reservation request will be confirmed upon receipt of the full payment due at the time of booking. In these cases you will be notified at the time of booking. Although every effort will be made to confirm your request, please note that travel arrangements are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation and Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to make changes if required. Before a booking is confirmed, Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL reserves the right to amend price of product due to any circumstances outside the control of Musafir Online Travel & Tourism WLL such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation / disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees and hotel rate adjustments / availability. Advertised prices are also subject to seasonal changes, exchange rates and may vary slightly. Payments can be made via bank transfers, Visa or MasterCard.