- Pick up at the airport and drive to Kandy
- 2 nights accommodation in Devon Hotel Kandy
- 1 night accommodation in Sapphire Hotel Colombo
- Breakfast buffet
- Pool and gym access
- Return airport transfers
- Free Wifi
- Full day Kandy city tour with lunch
- Full day Colombo city tour with lunch
- Day tour to Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
Your holiday itinerary
Arrival - Colombo
Arrive at the Colombo airport. You will be greeted by our representative and transferred to Kandy. There will be a stop at the Pinnawala Elephant orphanage on the way to Kandy.
Kandy city tour
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Kandy. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kandy which is a UNESCO world heritage site. This historic city, which is about 480m above sea level, is surrounded by mountains and was known as Kanda Uda Rata (meaning the hill country). Kandy is famous for its jewellery, handicrafts, batiks, silks etc. You will get a chance to watch the traditional Kandyan dance performance and will be treated to a spectacular fire walking finale.
Kandy / Colombo sightseeing
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, transfer from Kandy to Colombo and enjoy the ‘city n shopping’ tour of Colombo.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast and check out from the hotel with exciting memories of the trip.
About Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a scenic island country with pristine beaches, sprawling tea estates and lush greenery. The capital city Colombo is a well-preserved colonial heritage and boasts of a mouth-watering cuisine and exotic wildlife.
* Prices are valid only until 27 November 2017. Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis in a standard room with inclusions listed above. No amendments or changes will be possible. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice depending on travel dates and availability. All photos and videos shown are illustrative. Actual services may differ. Terms apply.
* In the event of a cancellation 10% of the booking amount is non refundable. Refunds will be based on how many days prior to your booked departure, we receive your cancellation notice, with the charges increasing closer to your departure date. If the cancellation is received 45 - 30 days prior to departure 25% of the total amount will be deducted, if the holiday is cancelled 30 - 15 days prior to departure 40% of the total amount will be deducted, and if the trip is cancelled 0 - 15 days prior to departure 100% of the total amount will be deducted.